Geomagic Control X Essentials
Ensure Quality Everywhere
What is Geomagic Control X?
Geomagic® Control X™ is a professional 3D quality control and dimensional inspection software that lets you capture and process the data from 3D scanners and other portable devices to measure, understand, and communicate inspection results to ensure quality everywhere.
Inspection isn’t just for metrology specialists. Geomagic Control X empowers everyone to measure, understand, and make decisions about their parts faster, more often, and more completely—from anywhere.
Ensure quality everywhere. Bring the power of 3D scan-based inspection to more people in more places with software that makes it easy to both capture and interpret scan data.
Gain deeper insights beyond pass/fail. Scan parts to capture more information and leverage rich data to understand why parts are in or out of tolerance.
Optimize manufacturing processes. Recognize and address issues faster with insights gained from comparing scanned parts to CAD models or golden parts.
Easy to learn. Anyone can get results with little or no training.
Fast and easy to use. Handle huge data sets quickly and easily with scan-native algorithms built on a CAD kernel.
Complete solution. Get all the tools you need for professional-level inspection.
Compatible with all 3D scanners. Work with any 3D scanner or PCMM arm.
Why Geomagic Control X?
Geomagic Control X Features
Scan Processing Automation
Scan registration, merging, clean-up, and other pre-inspection processes can now be designed and automated within Geomagic Control X.
• Implement automated processes individually, automatically, and/or in batches
• Create custom scan workflows specific to scanners or routines
With Geomagic Control X 2018 you can analyze the size, shape and
location of deviation groups. This key inspection capability allows you to:
• Quickly identify and measure surface deviation, including dents,
corrosion, and other types of wear
• Automatic measurements allow for quick and turn-key inspection
Whether you are working on turbines, blisks, blings or blades,
Geomagic Control X 2018 provides a fast and intuitive way to gather
• Create profile measurements both automatically, or using
• Includes Twist Analysis
The new Multi-Alignment Inspection capability allows you to create
repeatable inspection routines that require measurement in
different alignment environments. This is especially useful when
inspecting parts that could have large deformations such as sheet
metal, or long-range applications like bowed structures.
• Auto-create geometry and measure between features using
different alignment schemes
• Repeatable set up allows for automated inspection of the
most deformed parts such as sheet metal or plastic molded
Custom Reporting Delivers Flexibility in Inspection
Reporting has been enhanced giving users more tools to easily
create inspection reports to analyze their results with:
• Data table templates allow for more flexible reporting
• Result Navigator information can be inserted into reports
• Users can now export into a 3D PDF format
• Algorithm improvements that decrease
calculation times by ~33%
Geomagic Control X sports a fully enhanced user interface enabling
even faster workflows and more efficient inspection.
• New Custom Profile feature allows users to create user-specific
interfaces and settings increasing usability and simplifying
• Reference Geometry can now be created and paired with
contextual shortcuts enhancing no-CAD as well as general
• Users have new control over dimensional annotations such as
arrows and center marks
• Dimensional tolerances can be automated based on
Enhanced Scanning and Import Capabilities
File import capabilities have been enhanced in Geomagic Control X 2018, providing the latest connectivity to scanning devices and improved CAD importing on even the most challenging reference models.
• New and updated integration with popular metrology devices from Faro, Hexagon, Creaform, Nikon, Solutionix, and more
• Legacy Control Files can now be imported
• Updated CAD import provides more reliable import of CAD files
• ASCII reference Geometry importer enables users to import geometry from simple text-based formats
• Improved architecture that uses up to 37% less memory when handling scan data
Geomagic Control X Editions
Geomagic Control X offers three software packages to best fit your inspection needs
Geomagic Control X Free Trial
Thank you for your interest in Geomagic Control X. Please take a moment to follow the link below and register for your free trial.
All fields are required unless noted otherwise. Email address must be valid so instructions to access the software can be sent to you.
Geomagic Control X Prices
Geomagic Control X Essentials - £5350
Geomagic Control X Essentials Plus - £6900
Call us 0844 357 0378 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can complete the enquiry form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.